Dry Dock 2018 - Daily Updates
Falmouth Dry Dock - Day 2
The sun has been shining on our second day of Dry Dock here in Falmouth and the crew have had the best pasty they have ever tasted!
Today’s Task Started/Completed
- Painted many parts of the bridge front.
- Cleaned inside the double bottom (belly) of the ship.
- Taken the stays off the forward mast to facilitate access for tomorrows work on the main mast.
- The ship yard workers have been working hard maintaining our chain locker.
- The ship yard workers have also started to remove the port propeller to inspect the shaft.
- The ship yard workers have now primed the hull in preparation for applying the anti-foul.
Posted by Lewis Folland, Wed 18 Apr 2018