Dry Dock 2018 - Daily Updates
Falmouth Dry Dock - Day 3
Another sunny day here in Falmouth and work is still ongoing……..
Today’s Task Started/Completed
- Work has been continuing in the chain locker.
- The ship yard workers have started the maintenance of our forward mast.
- The deck crew have done a lovely job at painting the aft accommodation.
- The ship yard workers are in the process of removing the port propeller to inspect the shaft.
- The ship yard workers have now primed the hull in preparation for applying the anti-foul.
At this stage, we are anticipating that we will leave Falmouth Dry Dock next Wednesday.
Posted by Lewis Folland, Thu 19 Apr 2018