Dry Dock 2018 - Daily Updates
Falmouth Dry Dock - Day 7
We can confirm that Shieldhall will be leaving Falmouth Dry Dock on Wednesday 25th April at approximately 17:00 to arrive back into Southampton on the afternoon/early evening of Thursday 26th April all being well!
- 1 more day in the chain locker and the work there will be completed.
- The ship yard workers have now finished our foremast. All the cabling has been put into new housing. We also have a new foremask mask navigational light that has been installed today.
- A new LED floodlight has been installed today on the foremast as well.
- The ship yard workers have now finished antifouling the ship.
- The anchors has been painted today too.
The ship is looking very smart so lookout for the ship on Wednesday afternoon if you are in Falmouth!
Posted by Lewis Folland, Mon 23 Apr 2018