Southampton Docks Cruise to see 4 cruise ships in berth - Sailing from Southampton - CANCELLED
Sunday 31st May 2020, 11:30 - 13:30
Shieldhall is sorry to confirm that its planned sailings for the months of May and June 2020 have had to be cancelled with the ongoing uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic. Shieldhall was due to enter Dry Dock in April, but this journey has now been postponed until later in the year. We hope conditions will allow us to continue with sailings during the summer, with a possible extension of the sailing programme beyond our current scheduled end date of September 13. If you were a ticket holder on this excursion, please check as you should have received an email.
Haven’t received an email? Email email@example.com Thank you for your continued support of Steamship Shieldhall